● It is possible to choke or be suffocated by an un-inflated or broken balloon.
● Children under the age of 8 years with balloons should be supervised at all times by a responsible adult.
● Always use a hand pump to inflate latex balloons.
● Adults should inflate balloons for children under the age of 8 years.
● Never put a balloon, or piece of a balloon, in or near the mouth.
● Inhaling helium is extremely dangerous and can cause dizziness, nausea, vomiting, loss of consciousness and death from asphyxiation.
● Always discard of broken balloons safely.
● Do not release balloons of any kind outside into the environment. Mylar balloons can interfere with the operation of electrical power lines.
● Go Style Balloons & Decorations cannot be held responsible for any accident or injury following the mis-use of balloons.