Terms & Conditions
A. Upon Contracting Go Style Balloons & Decorations the Client is of the opinion that Go Style Balloons & Decorations and its personnel have the necessary qualifications, experience and abilities to provide services to the Client.
B. Go Style Balloons & Decorations is agreeable to providing such services to the Client on the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement.
1. The client agrees to engage Go Style Balloons & Decorations to provide all or some of the following services (the "Services"): Design and install Balloon Decorations/Floral Arrangements/Decorations.
2. The Services will also include any other tasks which the Parties may agree on. Go Style Balloons & Decorations agree to provide such services to the client.
3. We require access where possible at least 5 days ahead of the event to view the venue and confirm the booking details and order. Payment Terms
4. A holding deposit is required for all orders (and is non-refundable). The remaining balance MUST be paid in full as noted on invoice. We will be entitled to withhold further performance of this agreement (in whole or in part at our discretion) until all arrears have been paid by you.
5. Payment may be made by:
>Cash (GBP) in person to Go Style Balloons & Decorations on delivery
6. Charges including delivery and collection will be quoted when your order is made.
7. In the event of a cancelled booking you will automatically lose your holding deposit. If the booking has already been paid for in full then we will charge the following cancellation charges:
❏ A 30% cancellation charge from the whole amount and refund the difference if within 8 weeks of the date.
❏ A 50% cancellation charge from the whole amount and refund the difference if within 6 weeks of the date.
❏ A 75% cancellation charge from the whole amount and refund the difference if within 4 weeks of the date.
❏ A 100% cancellation charge from the whole amount if within 2 weeks of the date.
8. If payment is not received within our terms and conditions, we will assume our services are no longer required.
9. Any unpaid charges will be passed to a collections agency who will act on behalf of Go Style Balloons & Decorations. Further charges will be added to your account to cover this cost and any associated legal fees in pursuit of recovering theses charges.
Alterations to an order
10. Any alterations to the original order must be agreed and confirmed in writing with us and may be subject to an additional charge. Late amendments to orders are often possible and every effort will be made to accommodate changes, but this cannot be guaranteed.
Decorations and Deliveries
11. Balloon decoration/delivery is purely for decorative purposes only. We will not be held liable for any accidents of injuries occurred by the misuse of balloons or decorations
12. We are not liable for the replacement of any balloons or decorations not supplied by us directly.
13. We are not liable for any discrepancies or damage caused by balloons once decoration/delivery is completed.
14. We reserve the right to refuse to decorate/deliver if on the date of supply use of helium or attachments to walls or ceilings is required by us, but is disallowed by the venue, therefore this will be classified as a cancellation.
15. We are not liable for any de rigging of a balloon decor or collection of equipment unless stated otherwise.
16. We reserve the right to refuse full or part of a balloon decoration if on the day of supply stated requirements are not met, i.e. use of ladders/tables not laid. Therefore this will be classified as a full or part cancellation.
17. We will not be held liable in the case of fire caused by the use of candles used in centrepieces, by ribbons being caught alight.
18. We reserve the right to leave any balloon decoration/delivery address if there is no access available at the time stated, therefore this will be classified as a cancellation.
19. We reserve the right to take photographs of all our balloon decorations/flowers/decorations /deliveries to be used as a form of advertisement for future occasions.
20. All children under 8 years of age must be supervised when using balloons, discard broken balloons immediately.
Return of Property
21. You as the client will be responsible for any loss or damage to our property - this includes from time of delivery and set-up at the venue until they are collected by the company’s personnel.
Damage costs are as follows
• table covers £15 each
• chair covers £10 each
• artificial flowers £7 each
22. In the event this agreement is terminated by the Client prior to completion of the Services Go Style Balloons & Decorations will be entitled to recovery from the site or premises where the Services were carried out, of any materials or equipment which is the property of Go Style Balloons & Decorations.
23. This agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. Entire Agreement
24. It is agreed that there is no representation, warranty, collateral agreement or condition affecting this Agreement except as expressly provided in this Agreement.
25. In the event that any of the provisions of this Agreement are held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, all other provisions will nevertheless continue to be valid and enforceable with the invalid or unenforceable parts severed from the remainder of this Agreement.
Download our General Service Agreement Terms & Conditions